Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A good reminder

"Slow down today and pray. Be very thankful, and life wont seem so hard. When you are thankful you cant stay disappointed. When you're thankful you have no time to complain about what you don't have. Look at your family, health, and other overlooked blessings and begin to thank God! This is what our creator loves."~ Rex Crain.

Today I woke up feeling less than visible.... a little sad...no particular reason...and then I read one of my favorite inpirational speaker's words. It was a great reminder for me today to slow down and be aware of the blessings around me. The sun is shining. My family is amazing. My friendships are real. Prayer is healing.

What are you going to slow down and pay attention to in your life today?

Until next time,
XOXO
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment